Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

What is your families work and daycare schedule?

Posted by   + Show Post
I work sun-thur 5am-1:30pm.
Dh has sun & wed off and works graveyard. Usually home around 11am.
We hired someone to come to our house when i leave and stay until dh gets home. During the school year ds goes to his classmates house and the mom gets them up, ready for school and on the bus.
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Replies (11-20):
mattsmate
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:26 AM
I work 7a-4p, sometimes a little later. DH works 7:30 -4:30, with a 1.5 hr commute. Mine is 45 min to 1 hr.
DD goes to daycare/preschool from 6a-5p

Wife to Matt (7/12/09) and mommy to Samara (10/2012)

big smile mini

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:46 AM

We get up about 5 am.  Out of the house at 6.  Drop off at daycare, then to work. Off at 3:30, pick up about 4.  Right now, off to school on Mondays and Wednesdays at 5.  DH works similar hours, stays home while I am at school.

Marz31
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:59 AM

I work 7-4, DH 9-6ish, he takes DD to daycare around 8am, I pick her up around 5:30. 

saraewhite
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:03 AM

My husband works 5:30 am - 3:30 pm Mon-Fri. I work 4pm-10:30 pm M, Thur, Fri and every other weekend. Husband watches the kids while I am at work.

mickstinator
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:53 AM

now, we have it easy. the kids go to daycare monday and friday. 

i work monday-friday. husband works friday - monday. we watch them alone the days we're home. 

during the school year, hubby goes back to university classes and drops the monday workday. this fall will be the first with a son in school. my 2 year old will go to daycare tuesday, thursday, and friday.

baileymarie723
by Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:03 PM
My husband works from either 6am-4pm, 7am-4pm, or 8am-4pm Monday-Friday (depends on how busy they are on any given day), and leaves the house a little over a half an hour before he starts due to the 30-minute drive. I work 8:30am-4:30pm Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and 8:30-12:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. During the school year my daughter was going to after school latchkey, but starting this next school year they are cutting the latchkey program so she will be going to her school's after school program. During the summer she goes to daycamp through the Y.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
sarahfire
by Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 1:28 PM

DH and I both work weekdays and have weekends off, I get up around 7, get ready, take the baby to daycare, take my older son to his summer recreation program, then go to work, work til 5, pick up kids and go home, fix dinner, etc. DH usually gets home a little earlier than me but not always.

christaberk
by Christa on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:10 PM

I work M-F during the school year. My kids are in daycare from 6:30-5:00 daily.

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:14 PM

I work M-F from about 8:30-4:00 and DH works anywhere from 6am - 7pm.  I do all drop-offs and pick-ups because DH has to drive into NYC every day, whereas, I take the train.  DD goes to daycare from around 7/7:30 - 3:30/4pm.  My parents pick her up.  When they are off, she usually hangs out with them.

EddiesMama83
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 4:14 PM

It's interesting how so many of your husbands work odd hours! What do they do for a living? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN