Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

What is your families work and daycare schedule?

Posted by   + Show Post
I work sun-thur 5am-1:30pm.
Dh has sun & wed off and works graveyard. Usually home around 11am.
We hired someone to come to our house when i leave and stay until dh gets home. During the school year ds goes to his classmates house and the mom gets them up, ready for school and on the bus.
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Replies (21-23):
Josie_P
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:05 PM

I work M-F, 9-5 (but this is my last week before maternity leave!). We have a nanny.

Bubbie0809
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:11 PM

I work usually from 5:30 am - 1:30 pm (i have a flex schedule, but I try to be consistant, it is just easier)  and when DH goes back to work he works seconds and thirds. 

In the summer daycare is touch and go, it depends on if I have a lot going on during the day - then they need to either go full or 1/2 days at the sitter. The kids are 5 and 7, so they can watch tv or play in the back yard while i am working (my window faces the backyard) 

HoosierMom2JB
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:31 PM
I work 8am-4pm DH works 7am-4pm (but has a 45 minute commute) Both of my kids are school aged so I drop them off at their schools before school program at 7:30am and then pick them up from the after school program at 4:30. In the summer my 14yr old babysits on the weeks they are not at their dads for summer visitation.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)