Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WORKING INTERVIEW FRIDAY!!!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:55 PM
  • 2 Replies

So I just got an email aking me if I could come in for a working interview starting friday and going thru mid July. I've nvr ever done a working interview and Im hoping one of you ladies have and can fill me in about what its like. I do have a current job and my hrs are sun-wed 10am-2;30pm and some of the hrs are for the place I got a working interview is 9am-12pm and 2pm-6:30pm. I will be getting paid. So anyways would it be best to see if I can work out a different schedule at my current place plus how would I tell them that I need to change my schedule? Or do I just tell the other place sry I cant do those hrs can we work around differnt hrs/days??

HELP!!

Of course I'll be using better grammer there... Oh and its for a receptionist position at a chiropratic office.

Destini(20) + Darryl(22) = Aiden

FTM & FTF having a wonderful time w/ LO

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
DivaKim
by New Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:37 PM
I would let my current position know that I need a schedule change; maybe tell them it is due to day care or such. I would not let them know it is due to a job interview. I wouldn't want the new job think I wasn't reliable or unable to accommodate their schedule. Will their hours work for you other than the overlapping schedule?
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 7:57 PM

If your current job is flexible I'd ask for a change in schedule. I would hate to give up my job without a guarantee of a new job.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)