Aliens must like tall guys. A former New York Knicks player named Baron Davis claims he was abducted by an alien-driven flyer saucer while driving in the desert from Vegas to Los Angeles. He made the stunning claim on a podcast and seemed quite serious about it, though the flabbergasted hosts kept asking if he was joking. Sooooo what exactly happened when he got kidnapped by aliens?

Davis said he was driving when he was suddenly struck by a shining light. He said:

I’m a little tired and shit and I see this light and I think it’s a big-ass truck. Then next thing you know, dude, like, I was in this f**king steel thing.

Apparently Davis didn't take too kindly to being abducted, for he didn't have too many nice things to say about the other-planetary creatures:

These f**king crazy-looking people ... who were half-human, half, like, f**kers, ugly motherf**kers.

Sheesh, Baron, they probably think you're ugly too! And if they didn't, I'm sure Amanda Bynes does. Now I wish aliens would take Amanda Bynes, because that would be something special. Though it would be sad if she was in some way representing the planet.

The host said "We don't know if you're serious or not," but Baron claimed he has a book coming out about his extraterrestrial experience.

However, it appears Davis may have been messing with everyone all along, as late Friday he tweeted:

The alien thing is a joke. Please help me. People are outside my house in black suits.

Hmm. Sounds like somebody phoned home and was told to retract his story. If Davis suddenly disappears, I think we all know where he is.

Have you ever had an extraterrestrial encounter?

Image via Universal Pictures/Amblin Entertainment