Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Influencer update - Monk Fruit in the Raw

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:18 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

I've been using this sweetener on my morning oatmeal and in my coffee. It came in a box of little packets, like you get at a restaurant. Usually when I drink coffee at a restaurant and use the sugar packets, it takes me 5-6 to get it as sweet as I want. If I use a sweetener other than sugar, it has kind of a wangy taste - I don't know how to describe it but I think you all know what I mean. With the Monk Fruit in the Raw packets, I use 2 packets in my coffee. That seems to be plenty of sweet and I don't have that nasty taste that I get from other sweeteners. So far so good with this one!

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:07 AM

interesting!

christaberk
by Christa on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nighttiger
by Ashley on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:36 AM

is it natural?

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:31 AM

According to the package, it is monk fruit extract and dextrose "100% Natural Zero Calorie Sweetener"

Quoting Nighttiger:

is it natural?

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 5:05 PM

nice. I hate artificial sweeteners because they have that weird taste.

angelachristine
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:40 AM

I got that one too. It said they would pm details on where to make our posts but I didn't get a message. Dh and I both really liked it. It didn't have that nasty taste you get from equal or similar sweeteners.

christaberk
by Christa on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Hmm..
Really.

Quoting angelachristine:

I got that one too. It said they would pm details on where to make our posts but I didn't get a message. Dh and I both really liked it. It didn't have that nasty taste you get from equal or similar sweeteners.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I just got the influencer message last Friday.

Quoting angelachristine:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)