Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Party bags done!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:19 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

Everything came from Amazon last night. 

Since Steph was at G'ma's until 6:30, I filled them all.  Tin banks (look so cute, and not cheapy feeling at all), filled with the sticker/activity sheet, a box of 8 princess crayons, a box of 4 animal crayons, 2 mini stamps, 2 bottles of bubbles, a mini play-doh.  And there is still plenty of room. 

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mickstinator
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:24 PM

sound like great party bags! i can't believe you already have them done. i've barely even picked a theme!

flutter523
by Tracy on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Fun!
deccaf
by Group Admin on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:12 PM

With my schedule, I try to get everything done as early as I can.  I already have the bouncy ordered, the face painter scheduled, the party bags (banks) done, the house for them to color is on the way, I started writing out invitations this morning, should finish tomorrow and send tomorrow afternoon.  Have another game ordered, too.  Pin the slipper on Cinderella. 

I have the plates, napkins, plasticware, and cups already, the cake will be ordered within the next few weeks, and I will begin an inventory of chairs, tables, etc. that will be needed.

What is your theme?

Quoting mickstinator:

sound like great party bags! i can't believe you already have them done. i've barely even picked a theme!

mickstinator
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:15 PM

curious george! we asked if wanted that or winnie the pooh and he went with george. 

i'm very happy because i like monkeys much better than bears. ; )

Quoting deccaf:

With my schedule, I try to get everything done as early as I can.  I already have the bouncy ordered, the face painter scheduled, the party bags (banks) done, the house for them to color is on the way, I started writing out invitations this morning, should finish tomorrow and send tomorrow afternoon.  Have another game ordered, too.  Pin the slipper on Cinderella. 

I have the plates, napkins, plasticware, and cups already, the cake will be ordered within the next few weeks, and I will begin an inventory of chairs, tables, etc. that will be needed.

What is your theme?

Quoting mickstinator:

deccaf
by Group Admin on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Steph was given a choice of princesses or Caillou.  She went specific and said Cinderella.  So we have a princess theme with a focus on Cinderella.

Quoting mickstinator:

curious george! we asked if wanted that or winnie the pooh and he went with george. 

i'm very happy because i like monkeys much better than bears. ; )

Quoting deccaf:

What is your theme?

Quoting mickstinator:

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:18 PM

that's awesome!

christaberk
by Christa on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Yay!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2curly
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Sounds cute

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:21 AM

sounds good

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Sounds great!! I'm sure the kids will love them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)