Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

week 2 of working completed

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:15 AM
  • 5 Replies

just in case anyone cares. .lol. 

I still feel kindof zombie like. tired. but have figured out how early to get up to get chores done before i jump in the shower. and even managed to squeeze in a little bit more time on fb and cm. and watched an entire episode of grey's anatomy on netflix. had to pause it three times but watched it. 

the big kids seem to be adapting(although sd blamed her mom for me having to work bc she doesn't pay for anything). The baby still cries every time I leave the room. She is very clingy now. 

and I've decided to send dh school supply shopping for him and the two big kids on his day off while i am at work because he said it wasn't very difficult. of course he's never done it with the three kids. but i guess he has to learn. 

work is ok. still in training. videos, binders to read. hoping to be on my own in about three weeks. woot!

Kasi Lynn, Calvin David, & Lilith Jade's Mommy
The Work will wait while you show the child the RAINBOW, but the rainbow won't wait while you do your work.

by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mickstinator
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:40 AM

is this your first time back to work after kids? that's gotta be a big adjustment! things will fall into place soon, i'm sure. the first two weeks have to be the hardest! 

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Keep having DH help.  Everything he does is one less thing that you have to do.  Baby will adapt.  The first weeks are always hard.  Keepi t up!

flutter523
by Tracy on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Keep it up. It gets easier and easier.
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Glad to hear it's getting a little easier. Have everyone help with cleaning as much as they can that way all the stress and responsibility doesn't fall on you.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Glad it's going well! You'll get into a routine and everything will flow smoothly

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)