However the job I REALLY wanted, that pays WAY better called, I had an interview, and today I'm auditioning for the job because its down to me and one other guy. So I will know by tomorrow night if I have the job.
If I do get it, my question is, how do I tell the waitressing job that I changed my mind and don't want it without being a jackass. I mean, I'm going to go to work tomorrow because I won't know if I have the other job yet and ill keep the waitressing job if the other falls through... I won't be able to do a two week notice either because the better job will need me to start full time by the 27th and I don't have an open enough schedule to do both.
So what do I do??