• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Your Favorite Type Of Flower Says About Your Personality?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:48 PM
  • 1 Replies

The flower you like best reveals hidden personality traits that you may never have know about. Here's what your favorite bloom reveals about the real you:

• Roses, Carnations or Peonies-- You're a traditional person who lives to nurture family and friends.
  • Irises, Lilies or Orchids-- You're a hard charger who thrives on adventurous pursuits and achieving objectives.
  • Lilacs or Hydrangeas-- You're a team player who uses your diplomatic skills to bring people together to solve problems.
  • Sunflowers, Gardenias or Hibiscus-- You're a positive thinker with an exuberant love of life that attracts others.
  • Lily of the Valley, Bluebells or Daffodils-- You're intuitive and sensitive to others' needs and know how to fulfill them.
  • Jasmine, Freesia or Honeysuckles-- You know what you want and how to get it, and others gladly follow wherever you lead.
  • Violets, Tulips or Crocuses -- You appreciate the simple things in life and rarely stress out over daily frustrations.

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I'm surprised that it's accurate, no idea why. Roses are my favorite and I am definitely a nurturer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)