Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for today

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:48 AM
  • 22 Replies
2 moms liked this
plan on a least keeping the kids from killing each other. And keep them from destroying the apartment.

We will head over to Taco Bus for lunch (!!!)and maybe the pool this afternoon.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Well, keeping them alive is an excellent goal.  Tacos sound awesome and the pool is tempting!

christaberk
by Christa on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Yep. I know. I have lofty goals. ;)

Quoting deccaf:

Well, keeping them alive is an excellent goal.  Tacos sound awesome and the pool is tempting!

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:08 AM
It is so cool here in KC, (beautiful weather really) and my kids want the pool, but it's not heated and it is freezing!!

I am stuck here in lab drawing world for my 3 hour blood sugar test. And I forgot my papers to grade :(
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Sounds like a fun day.

I left work early (last night, supposed to stay until Wednesday morning) because I've had a migraine since Saturday morning.
christaberk
by Christa on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, NO!!

Feel better soon!!

Quoting cjsmom1:

Sounds like a fun day.

I left work early (last night, supposed to stay until Wednesday morning) because I've had a migraine since Saturday morning.

christaberk
by Christa on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:11 AM

What's the temp?

Quoting Marti123:

It is so cool here in KC, (beautiful weather really) and my kids want the pool, but it's not heated and it is freezing!!

I am stuck here in lab drawing world for my 3 hour blood sugar test. And I forgot my papers to grade :(

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:13 AM
63 currently. Crazy for this time of year. It's basically getting in the 70's, low 80's at most!

Quoting christaberk:

What's the temp?

Quoting Marti123:

christaberk
by Christa on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:17 AM

It's 90 here. I'm jealous. :)

Quoting Marti123:

63 currently. Crazy for this time of year. It's basically getting in the 70's, low 80's at most!

Quoting christaberk:

What's the temp?

Quoting Marti123:

faeryfrog
by Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Finishing up my day in a month of cooking, cleaning up a bit, spending time with the girls then off to work

christaberk
by Christa on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:31 AM

You only cook once a month???

Quoting faeryfrog:

Finishing up my day in a month of cooking, cleaning up a bit, spending time with the girls then off to work

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)