Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Is it the weather that makes us act this way?

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:03 AM
  • 4 Replies

Normally it is hot (90-100+) and dry here this time of year. Lately it's been cool (70's) and rainy.

All of our managers have bad attitudes and are crabby, grouchy, selfish, and in fighting moods today. Looking out for themselves instead of making decisions that are best for the company and the employees. Refusing to let employees transfer because they don't want to find a replacement, even though our policy is and always has been to allow qualified employees to transfer between jobs and departments. LITERALLY throwing a little temper trantrum!

Maybe it's the same effect weather has on kids - making them squirrely. Whatever it is, I hope they all settle down soon!

by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:05 AM

ugh it's so hard when the managers are acting like that! that's when I like to put in my earphones and try to tune out the negativity

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:06 AM

It probably is the weather.  I know it affects the way I feel, and can give me a migraine sometimes. 

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:08 AM

I wish I could. Unfortunately, I supervise the HR person, and all of this is really causing her a lot of problems trying to fill open positions.

Quoting leahbeah143:

ugh it's so hard when the managers are acting like that! that's when I like to put in my earphones and try to tune out the negativity

mickstinator
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:29 AM

ew, we've had unusually cool weather here, too. it's rained many days and i honestly can't remember the last year i saw a drop of rain in july. 

my kids had pretty bad attitudes this weekend. maybe that's why. ; )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN