Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Patented!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:03 AM
  • 4 Replies

What is an invention that you wish were created? Why do you think it would be so good

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
deccaf
by Group Admin on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I would like to see a belt that brings the little plastic separator for grocery orders to the back of the main belt. 

The cashiers rarely get them all the way back and it's hard to get to them!

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Quoting deccaf:

I would like to see a belt that brings the little plastic separator for grocery orders to the back of the main belt. 

The cashiers rarely get them all the way back and it's hard to get to them!

that's a good idea! I try to remember to put a seperater behind my order so the person behind me doesn't have to worry about it :-)

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Currently the only thing that I can think of is apps:

I have never found the perfect life organization/calendar app for me as a working mom, that synchronizes my work, my family's, my meal planning and other life goals. It wouldn't be free, you would have to subscribe, but I have great ideas that a company could utilize: like local or regional daycares, schools could advertise on a free version, but they would have to enter all the dates on a compatible calendar, so a mom could click a box and those dates and reminders automatically download. Then the recipe manager would integrate during the day. I would also even consider allowing it to GPS your routes and get to know where you are going and once it notices a pattern, ask if it would like you to enter it as transit time, etc... so many great possibilities I could go on & on, I am sure someone will make something like it in the future!!!

I also have some gaming ideas for apps that I think would work well on the Ipad.

I've also not found a great landscaping app based on region and direction. I would like an app, that you say Kansas, facing east, partial shade, the dimensions and it gives you 5 options for different landscapes.

I could go on & on. I love apps, I think they have so many possiblities.

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:22 PM

bump I've never thought about it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)