Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have been diagnosed with...

Posted by   + Show Post

Toddleritis.

Symptoms include:

sleepiness

irritability (from sleepiness)

loss of hearing in one or both ears from screaming or the drone of "mommy, mommy, mommy"

repetitive instruction syndrome

weight gain (since you are eating their uneaten food rather than wasting it)

followed by weight loss (when they hit a growth spurt and eat all the food in your house, leaving none for you)

stiff joints and body aches (from attempting to share a twin bed with your toddler)

Mild panic attacks at the park

Anyone else in this stage?

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Replies (11-15):
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:09 PM

lol

benny1031
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:35 PM
I have a six year old with asd and a husband who acts like he is crippled and I teach 25 school age children and all I hear is honey where's tjis and mommy iwant that and miss debbie he called me a name or she wont be my friend any more and then I still haven't figuerd out how they can tell when i'm in the middle of doing some thing they need me and I have to st op what i'm doing to get them what they need .I tell them dh and ds that they can get it I still end up gettingnit because they can't find it and it is right in front of their nose not to mention going up and down the stairs a million times a day. It never ends now I'm tired .
Mireya926
by Mire on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:52 PM

You scared me. Since you did not finish the phrase. Very funny. lolsidesplittinglaughter

You got my attention. still laughing. cute love. You know if there is any cure or meds.

My symptoms sound the same just that I have a five year-old. 

I will add to the symptoms I sound like a broken record player.

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 7:33 AM
not at that stage. but I am a survivor!! 9 yrs toddler free. There is hope!!! :)
flutter523
by Tracy on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:16 AM
I'm with you lol

Quoting Nighttiger:

I have been downgraded to infantandtoddleritis. All of the above symptoms but even less sleep, complete lack of any non kid time other than work and the loss of one limb at all times and sometimes both arms. I know this will pass
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)