Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Welcome August Random Thoughts

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to my favorite month AUGUST, lol it is my Birthday month.

I remember when Sept use to  be Back to School Month. Now Kids are going back to school by the second week of August. Some moms are heading the back to school deals this weekend. 

Let Welcome August with our Random thoughts Share what is on your mind. Rank up those #'s, share you experiences with your final week on vacation, back to school, you counting the days until the kids go back, because they are driving you nuts, eating everything in the fridge. lol You name it,

Have fun Enjoy the last Summer month!

by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Replies (31-40):
LivinDeadGurl
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:14 AM

I can't believe it is already August.

Mireya926
by Mire on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Yeap, i feel that once the kids go back to school, all the holidays come to fast like a fire cracker, nextthing we know we be talking X-mas shoping. lol

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

LivinDeadGurl
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:26 AM

UGH! I don't even want to think about that! Haha!

Quoting Mireya926:

Yeap, i feel that once the kids go back to school, all the holidays come to fast like a fire cracker, nextthing we know we be talking X-mas shoping. lol

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

Mireya926
by Mire on Aug. 2, 2013 at 1:18 AM

me either but, that how it goes.

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

UGH! I don't even want to think about that! Haha!

Quoting Mireya926:

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

Mireya926
by Mire on Aug. 2, 2013 at 1:23 AM

I hope this month goes by quick, am anxious to go back to work. I am aworkaholics.

Mommabearbergh
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Dd starts school August 29th that is the weirdest thing to me but I am sort of happy. I love going shopping for back to school stuff.

Dd also has a MRI I am not looking forward to and she has to be sedated so that will be a very interesting experience
Mireya926
by Mire on Aug. 2, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Good Nightgood night

Medusa686
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:28 AM

I love my birthday month too 8/6 yippeee ! 

Marz31
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:54 AM

UGH DH just called to warn me of a huge mess in DD's bedroom, she was apparently ultra uncooperative during the morning dressing

Marz31
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Hugs and lots of thoughts your way for the MRI For your daughter. it's scary, but she'll be ok. you will be too ;)

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

Dd starts school August 29th that is the weirdest thing to me but I am sort of happy. I love going shopping for back to school stuff.

Dd also has a MRI I am not looking forward to and she has to be sedated so that will be a very interesting experience

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)