Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Welcome August Random Thoughts

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to my favorite month AUGUST, lol it is my Birthday month.

I remember when Sept use to  be Back to School Month. Now Kids are going back to school by the second week of August. Some moms are heading the back to school deals this weekend. 

Let Welcome August with our Random thoughts Share what is on your mind. Rank up those #'s, share you experiences with your final week on vacation, back to school, you counting the days until the kids go back, because they are driving you nuts, eating everything in the fridge. lol You name it,

Have fun Enjoy the last Summer month!

by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Replies (41-50):
Mireya926
by Mire on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Good luck with Ddaughters MRI.  hope all goes weel

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

Dd starts school August 29th that is the weirdest thing to me but I am sort of happy. I love going shopping for back to school stuff.

Dd also has a MRI I am not looking forward to and she has to be sedated so that will be a very interesting experience

Marz31
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:58 AM

So glad it's fRiday!

Marz31
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:58 AM

get some work done and then I can relax for the weekend, get some extra sleep and get some stuff done around the house

Marz31
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:59 AM

excited to get started with my Usborne Books and More parties, anyone wanna host one? be my guinea pig LOL

Mireya926
by Mire on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I feel for you, I cant wait till my son goes back to school. he turn our room in the Island of sodor (thomas the tank engine) since the minute he get up till dad. I sound like a broken record getting him to clean up if he want me to take him to the park the pool or any were.

Quoting Marz31:

UGH DH just called to warn me of a huge mess in DD's bedroom, she was apparently ultra uncooperative during the morning dressing

Marz31
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:06 PM

LOL Oh it was dad having a fit because she wouldn't pick anything out to wear. it's an ongoing thing, but it was particularly bad this morning. DD's only 4 so she has another year before kindergarten. might be worse by then! UGH! He did ask if I could try to get her to pick something out at night, I've tried it before with no success, but I'm willing to try it again.

Quoting Mireya926:

I feel for you, I cant wait till my son goes back to school. he turn our room in the Island of sodor (thomas the tank engine) since the minute he get up till dad. I sound like a broken record getting him to clean up if he want me to take him to the park the pool or any were.

Quoting Marz31:

UGH DH just called to warn me of a huge mess in DD's bedroom, she was apparently ultra uncooperative during the morning dressing

Marz31
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:08 PM

just so ready to be done with the workday! LOL too bad it's barely just started!

Marz31
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:09 PM

making an appointment for a Salt room treatment, bought a living social deal for it. could be interesting!

Marz31
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Supposed to help with various allergies and breathing issues, help with sleep and for kids, might even help with attention and temper issues (bought the couples one and kids are free)

Marz31
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:11 PM

I read about the place a number of months ago and was curious, so I was happy to see it on the deal site! and DH was receptive right away. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN