Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

How are you, really?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:35 PM
  • 36 Replies

by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bubbie0809
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:35 PM

I am a little tired and overwhelmed with both kids going to school this year. 

doostica
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Bored out of my mind! Have been trying to think of a business idea for the past month.. been driving me crazy! I have an idea, but I have no idea how to start!

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Honestly? I'm not doing so well right now. Things at work aren't great at the moment. Kids are squirrely & I'm so ready for school to start again.
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Stressed, anxious, feeling defeated
preacherskid
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Still sane and haven't killed anyone yet lol.  My stress levels aren't as high as they have been, but I will be very relieved to be done with college in November.

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:35 PM
a little wiped. had to take the kids on vacay w/out dh at last minute and dont see myself getting to do antiquing this trip.
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this
score can help. service corps of retired executives. they help entrepreneurs and small business people also there may be wib. women in business orgs in your area.

Quoting doostica:

Bored out of my mind! Have been trying to think of a business idea for the past month.. been driving me crazy! I have an idea, but I have no idea how to start!

2curly
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Stressed, I really do not like my job anymore.  Have been going through some things medically and I am tired and exhausted.  Kids are driving me nuts too.  My only saving grace right now is my vacation that starts this Saturday.

Mommabearbergh
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Stressed and annoyed. Dh said woul clean up the house... Guess what I have been spending my day doing. While he is at his moms. I need a mommy day when I have money
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 4:01 AM
1 mom liked this

sleep deprived, stressed, overwhelmed, frustrated

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)