Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Shameless Plug....

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:05 PM
  • 4 Replies

My mom writes as a fun hobby, and she wrote a book for me in high school.  Well my dad just got it put online as an ebook!  Here is the link (I will make it clicky later tonight) 

http://www.lulu.com/shop/holly-dehner/danger-in-the-wings/ebook/product-21167683.html?mid=social_facebook_pubsharefb

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
HotMama330
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Congrads.

I wrote/published an eBook earlier in the year.  Do your parents plan on marketing the book?

I'm looking for friends who are loyal, intelligent, kind and who love to chat.  If this is you, contact me.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 2:26 PM

How cool that you have your own book!

preacherskid
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Quoting HotMama330:

Congrads.

I wrote/published an eBook earlier in the year.  Do your parents plan on marketing the book?

I don't know.  Dad shared it on Facebook, and one of my college friends who is an aspiring indie writer and who writes a literary review blog has posted a link from her official page.  My parents are both fairly busy, so the fact that this actually got done is pretty amazing.  I hope they decide to really push it, my mother is a good writer, and this is one of my favorite things she has written.  She also has a few children's books that I would like to see her publish, books about being afraid of the dark and brushing your teeth, relatable kid topics.

CafeMom Tickers
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:15 PM

That's really cool

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN