Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

What'cha doing?

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:10 PM
  • 10 Replies
Farmer's market, new running shoes bought for my cross country runner, patch sewed onto backpack and lunch made for all.

That's been my day so far...rest of the day will be a lazy day :)

How's your day going?
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I've been up since 5am because ds had two football scrimmages this morning. Then I went to the furniture store to pick up my mom's new mattress for her. Next was Wlamrt (since it was right next to the furniture store) for a few things. Of course when I got home I started cleaning because my house is disgusting.

My plan is to clean most of the second floor (ds's bedroom, school room, and the bathroom). And I want to clean the kitchen. Right now I'm taking a shirt break to play on here.

alexisb3
by Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Did some laundry,needed to be done.Been over to my father in law's place helping him out,my mother in law passed away this morning.Got other things done too.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Aug. 24, 2013 at 5:37 PM

morning meditation class at 8, came home and did some beading, now I'm eating leftover pizza and watching the NCIS marathon :-)

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 6:22 PM
We are at my mom and dad's this weekend. Just got home from my stepson's first college football game.
preacherskid
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Homework.

bluegrassmom13
by Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 6:48 PM
So sorry to hear about your mother in law! Hugs!!

Quoting alexisb3:

Did some laundry,needed to be done.Been over to my father in law's place helping him out,my mother in law passed away this morning.Got other things done too.

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 7:14 PM
we bought the new shoes for our xcountry runner yesterday lol. now im sitting here after dinner wondering why all of a sudden our weejend before school became a jampacked flurry of activity.
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:29 PM
I have been de-cluttering all day. I am not don, but feel the instinct to rest for baby! Recycle bin is full and van is packed for good will run!
mattsmate
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:34 AM

DD woke us up at 6:30. I went on a tour of the mirror lab at U of A, they went to the zoo. Met a friend that I used to work with for lunch and then went to a fancy dinner. 

christaberk
by Christa on Aug. 26, 2013 at 5:02 AM
Currently? It's 5:02 am and I'm eating a bowl of cereal, playing on my ipad and browsing cafe mom.

I have to wake the girls up soon and get them ready for school so we can leave by 6.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN