Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Day to day?

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:59 AM
  • 10 Replies

How do your days look from one day to the next?  Are you always busy, busy, busy?  Is it always slow?  Does it wax and wane between busy & slow?  Are you on your feet most of the day or on the computer all day?

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:01 AM

I sit at the computer all day long.  My days fluctuate wildly.  Some days I'm soooo bored and have very little to do.  Other days I'm fighting fires left and right and still others I have sooo much to do that I end up working late into the night.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:01 AM

At work, it varies by time of month, time of year.  Personally, I feel like I am always on the go!

la-cosa-nostra
by Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:02 AM

i am on a computer all day at work, it can be busy or slow, depending on the day and which office i am in. i hate this job, but the bills get paid. 

mickstinator
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:09 AM

i am consantly busy. haha.

actually, we are just coming out of our slow season. it was the best slow season we've ever had in the 6 years i've worked here. i am glad, though, because my summer projects are always so BORING. 

Marz31
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:34 AM

not necessarily daily, but I have a busy few days at the end of each month (ahh, the life of a corporate accountant). my normal monthly tasks can usually be pretty relaxed, but my month-end stuff is usually "quick quick quick" so I've prefected my routine so I don't make mistakes. it took me 7 years to get where I am and that's probably quick compared to other people! LOL

at home, it's pretty routine in that on certain days we have nothing, on other days we don't even get home until it's too late to make dinner so we eat out :( I am REALLY hoping that DD's therapist will say she can go down to one day a week (Wednesday, which we already eat out on Wednesdays anyway, so it won't add anything) so I can have a quiet monday again and eat at home!

leahbeah143
by Leah on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:47 AM

usually I stay pretty busy, but lately work has been extremely slow and the days just drag

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Usually pretty busy at clinic. School work can drag, but I determine the pace, and should stay busy, lol, but sometimes I slack, lol!!
BabyBearsMom608
by Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Work is always busy !!! Im always juggling several projects .

Home would be better if I would clean more ! Lol
mattsmate
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:27 AM
I am at a computer 95% of the day. I am not usually bored and always have something to work on.
At home, it ebbs and flows. On purpose.

Wife to Matt (7/12/09) and mommy to Samara (10/2010)

big smile mini

HaileysMom07180
by Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:32 AM

i work at a law office, mondays and fridays are usually slammed with inmate calls, tuesday through thursday are super slow.  i am usually at a computer all day, but i also make several runs a day to either do a deposit or to the courthouse.  then i  get home and its laundry, dinner and then bedtime routines.  most days dh makes dinner since he stays home with dd, but some days, like yesterday, i feel like trying a new recipe.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)