Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

How organized are you?

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 8:15 AM
  • 30 Replies

How organized are you?

I'd love to say I'm super organized but that would be a lie, lol. I am working on it though.

by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 8:18 AM

I am SO not organized!  I wish I was and constantly try to be.

smorgan865
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 8:20 AM

Terrible. I'm organized in ways that it doesn't matter at all (like keeping Legos sorted by color and size). But getting ready in the morning is a madhouse. I'm late to work 10 minutes every.single.day.

MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 8:31 AM

My things to do list usually has 30 things on it. I have another list with my times for the various items. I do certain errands on certain days. I work nights so even my sleep is scheduled : /

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 9:45 AM

I am pretty organized.  My schedule is such that if things aren't just so, it can really screw up a lot of stuff.  If DH was a little more organized, it would sure be nice!

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 9:55 AM
I'm actually very organized which is great for work & kid activities, but for some reason it tends to annoy DH, lol.
MinglingMom
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Sadly, I am more organized at work than at home. I'm really trying to get better though.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I used to be extremely organized! I've fallen off the wagon lately and need to get it back together.

saraewhite
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I'd say I am pretty organized. I plan out our weekly meals, plan the grocery shopping list according to those meals, have our budget set in place and follow it. Have my daily to do lists, kids schedules, chore lists, ect. Somedays it veers off course but it is easy for me to catch up.

mickstinator
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I'm not naturally a very organized person, but I strive to be since it is the only way to keep myself sane. ; )

Marz31
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:57 AM

not as much as I'd like to be :\

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)