Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

My new boss is 100% impressed with me

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 6:00 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

My new boss is 100% impressed with me,he said I am the best human resources director he has had to me this morning.The guys in the shop area have been so great to me,the problem with employees not getting along with other employees in the shop area has been resolved.I worked with them and they worked with me solving the problems.The safety director has been great,before I open the door to the shop areas,safety glasses on first.He sees I do this first and said great job.I admit working with my brother in law Billy has been good,see him around a lot even at family events.I have been working for my new boss for 2 weeks now and happy there.I was scanning paperwork through people that applied for a couple fabricator jobs,my boss was amazed I picked out the right people.

by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:31 PM
That's great!
3mom627
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:51 PM

That is great to hear some good news in the work place. 

3MOM627

have a nice day

alexisb3
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 9:31 PM

I help in the hiring process too,the two new guys hired in the fab shop were excited yesterday.Met them today,they dropped off their toolboxes and tools this afternoon.I met them and told them any problems happen,contact me which I will work with them.Boss said I am getting a personal assisstant too and this will be in a couple weeks.

bizEmommie
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 9:40 PM

I am so happy for you!!! It feels great when our superiors are proud of us. Sounds like you're doing a great job and you definitely deserve the recognition! Keep it up!!

alexisb3
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:37 PM

I follow the rules at all times,not ignore them.One of the guys in the shop area did get me something too this week.Figured out I am a Mopar fanatic,gave me a Mopar hat as a thank you gift.My boss even said my car represents too,my 2013 Chrysler 300C.

flutter523
by Tracy on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Awesome!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)