Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

I was not too happy tonight

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:44 PM
  • 3 Replies

I was not too happy with a racer at my race track and made the decision.He was in a front wheel drive class being a show off and I can't stand that.Spun out two cars on purpose,track officials called me on this and I told them black flag him.He did respond and in the pits where I was waiting for him.Looked at him and said put your car on the trailer and leave.Finally told him that he is banned for life,did this 2 other times.I had my security with me for back up.He was the points leader and I took all of his points away.This person was mad at me calling me a thief.I looked at him and told him this is my race track,you failed to follow the rules.I did talk to the racers he spun out,told them problem has been taken care of and they said thank you to me.I take care of problems and am not to be messed with.

by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Loveplusmama
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Way to stand your ground. It isn't easy, but important. I hope tomorrow is a better day.
leahbeah143
by Leah on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:03 AM

good for you! people need to understand the rules and follow them! racing like a jerk can get people hurt.

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Goor for you for standing your ground

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN