Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So tired...

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:19 AM
  • 11 Replies

I have been up since 4:30.  This kid needs to start sleeping!!!!!

by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:36 AM

thanks to swim team practice my alarm now goes off at 4 and 4:15 ~ I'm not excited to be at work lol

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:05 PM
:( I can't believe she's still waking up at night
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:06 PM
That's really early

Quoting leahbeah143:

thanks to swim team practice my alarm now goes off at 4 and 4:15 ~ I'm not excited to be at work lol

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:08 PM

She does okay for a few nights at a time.  But she has been fighting going to bed, then may end up in our bed in the middle of the night (like 12-2 am).  Or she wakes up so early.  For some reason, she doesn't sleep so great.  It may be the night terrors she has experienced off and on since about 14 months.  Maybe they make her afraid to fall asleep.   

Quoting cjsmom1:

:( I can't believe she's still waking up at night

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:19 PM
That stinks. I have to be up tomorrow at 4:30 to get my son to the bus by 5:00 for Band Day.
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:20 PM
I am sorry, I was up all night with vomiting. I feel horrible today. I had to fake a smile with every patient, knowing I probably feel much worse than they do, lol. But that's not their problem, it's mine!! Thankfully clinic is over!!
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:56 AM
ewww. hope you are doing better. throwing up in early pregnancy is one thing but its even more miserable later on.

Quoting Marti123:

I am sorry, I was up all night with vomiting. I feel horrible today. I had to fake a smile with every patient, knowing I probably feel much worse than they do, lol. But that's not their problem, it's mine!! Thankfully clinic is over!!

flutter523
by Tracy on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Ugh I know the feeling. The baby decided that my going back to work present was to sleep like a new born again. All week!
Nighttiger
by Ashley on Sep. 8, 2013 at 4:29 AM
I hope you get a chance to catch up
wixychixy
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 2:46 PM

I feel for you.  My son sleeps good.  It's work that keeps me up.  I went to bed about that time this morning and then had to be back up at 8:00.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)