Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

It's almost the weekend

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:28 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

I only work until 11 today since DS has his 3 year well check. I'm so excited that I get off work early enough that I'll be there when he gets off the school bus at 1150. Yay for having a longer weekend. I'm not really sure what I'm doing this weekend but I know I need to get dog food and go grocery shopping at some point. I'll probably try to get my living room picked up since DS's toys seem to have migrated again lol.

What do you have planned this weekend?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mickstinator
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:34 AM

aw, it's great that you can pick him up today! i wish i could pick my son up from school. i haven't had a single chance yet. : ( 

we have a busy weekend prepping for brody's birthday and going to a pride parade downtown. i'm excited! 

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Well, SD is cheering at the HS football game tonight. We are going on a long weekend trip with some friends next week so they are coming over tonight to finalize plans for that. SS is supposed to be coming over for his weekend with DH.

Tomorrow we are all going to my other SS's college football game. That is 3 hours away and an afternoon game, so will take the whole day. On the way back, stopping at Sam's.

Sunday, church and housecleaning. Probably go to visit DH's mom. Sometime I should probably go to the grocery store.

Marz31
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:57 AM

So glad it's friday and I didn't even work on Monday and Tuesday! LOL We're going to watch the second half of Camp Rock II tonight (awww yea, don't be jealous! DD LOVES it tho!) and then Saturday we're headed to the state fair. Sunday is football football football....oh yay, I love spending all day watching football. yippeee. Seriously tho, I'm glad DH asked me about things, the Seahawks game is at 5:30 and his buddy is coming up to go with and he's coming up EARLY to beat the traffic and basically asked if DH would go sit at a bar ALL DAY (from 10am on) and watch the other games. I told him that wasn't happening, not even partially. He said something about going for breakfast and I was like "uh, no, I'm going to get up and bust my butt on the weekend to get out the door to get to the bar to eat a mediochre breakfast and entertain my child who isn't interested in watching the game anyway". LOL

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah for the almost weekend!  All day yesterday I kept thinking it was Friday and was always bummed when I realized it was Thursday, LOL.  So, today better REALLY be Friday!  :D

rissarin
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Enjoy your early out! :)
Nighttiger
by Ashley on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Enjoy! Music class tommorrow morning. Possibly my sisters tommorrow night. Company picnic sunday
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:26 PM
mud run for older ds. . taking a friends son along. maybe the two younger boys will want to start extreme obstacle courses. corn maze. apple picking maybe.
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Go Seahawks!!!!!!
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Ds has a football game in the morning and I'm going straight to work after that. I'll go food shopping when I get out of work.

Sunday I'll do some cooking and cleaning before I got to work (I go in at night).

2curly
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Saturday, DS has soccer in the morning and then we have a wedding in the afternoon.

sunday, we have a birthday party to go to in the afternoon and some errands to do also

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)