- Seniors love your artwork! Brighten walls â€“ and smiles â€“ at the local senior center.
- Got a favorite game? Teach it to younger kids.
- Win brownie points! Organize canned goods at home and take extras to a food pantry.
- Got talent? Share it!
- Your old backpack needs a new friendâ€¦donate it!
- Gather up outgrown, gently worn shoes and clothes for your local Salvation Army, Goodwill, church or synagogue.
- Party leftovers? Local soup kitchen guests are gonna love â€˜em!
- Neglected stuffies in your room? Little kids at shelters are aching to cuddle them.
- Like a challenge? Your game board skills are in demand at the senior center.
- Friend forgot their snack? Share yours!
- Read aloud to little kids at the library â€“ theyâ€™ll love you!
- Dust off your old - but still good - books and give them to your school library.
on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:43 PM