Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

DIY projects

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:09 PM
  • 8 Replies
What's yours. Tomorrow before I head to work I am starting on my daughters room doing some painting and cleaning some Crayon art off her headboard. When her room is done it will be the bathroom and then my big challenges living room and bed room.
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
rissarin
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I made a couple of Halloween wreaths the other day. That's as far as mine goes, until we live somewhere other than an apartment.
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:39 PM
None. There is not a crafty bone in my body.
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:20 PM

We have so many projects that I have started and just can't seem to finish. Most of all we need to paint interiorly. I should hire it done, as we just do not have the time, but no money in the budget for it right now, so hence it stays on our DIY list. Personalizing the nursery is also a something I really want to do as well, but it's been a slow process. Baby will be rooming with me for a while, so I've got some time.

Good luck on your daughter's room!!

christaberk
by Christa on Sep. 24, 2013 at 5:11 AM
I have no time for that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:58 AM

I don't have any in the works right now.  My DH just fixed the bathtub though - my oldest son leaned on the spout and it broke off - does that count?  :)

mickstinator
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 11:46 AM

nothing in the works right now. 

i recently sanded and painted my cabinets in my kitchen, though. i am very happy with how that project turned out! 

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I don't have too much time for DIY projects.  When something needs done, if DH doesn't get to it quick enough, I hire someone

flutter523
by Tracy on Sep. 24, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Nothing right now
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)