Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Do you have siblings?

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 2:59 PM
  • 31 Replies

Do you have siblings? If so, how often do you get to see them/talk to them?

by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes.  We talk/text just about every other day.  We see each other several times a week.

funhappymom
by Marie on Oct. 2, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I have two sisters. We usually see each other about once a week, talk via text pretty frequently.

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Oct. 2, 2013 at 3:33 PM

I have one brother that I talk to and see at least once a week.

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Oct. 2, 2013 at 3:41 PM
One sister. We talk about once a week
mickstinator
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 3:44 PM

I have three sisters. I talk to each of them at least weekly. One is about to move in with me, so I'm sure I'll be seeing her around more often. ; )

leahbeah143
by Leah on Oct. 2, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I do have one sister, she's about two years younger than me. I used to see her almost every day, but she moved, so I might see her once a week now if she's still at the house when I get home. We text a couple times a week usually.

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:01 PM

I have one older brother.  We haven't spoken (though we see each other every Christmas) for about 5 years or so.  He doesn't even say hi/goodbye to me, though he is happy to carry on lengthy conversations with my husband, kids, etc.

*sigh*

I've never been "cool" enough for him.  Several years ago I actually wrote him a letter about all of this - and he never responded.  It was at that point that I stopped trying to communicate with him.

aj_mom
by Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:02 PM

I have an older brother.  If I'm lucky I get to see him once a year, he is in the Navy and stationed in Connecticut.  I don't talk to him that often because I never now when he is scheduled for duty.

Bubbie0809
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I have 3 brothers. We don't live in the same state. the youngest I talk to about once a week, the others not often at all. Maybe when I go visit my mom, if they come over there. We aren't close at all

Babujai
by Bronze Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:13 PM

I have two sisters and a brother.  I'm 36 and live in St. Louis, MO.  My little sister is 34 and lives in Richmond, VA.  I see her about once a year or so but we talk on the phone at least once a week.  My brother is 30 and my baby sister is 23 and they both live here in St. Louis, MO.  I don't see my brother often because he works nights, I hate his girlfriend and we don't have much of anything in common.  Most of our communication is over Facebook where we can stick to safe topics.  I see my baby sister and her daughter every two weeks or so.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)