Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Heading for a new venture!

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:36 AM
  • 5 Replies
Hi everyone! I'm new to the group but would like your input. I am going back to school to design and repair jewelry in hopes of opening my own jewelry boutique online and later on a physical store. I'm in need of suggestions for a business name. I've come up with SH Designs and Jewelry by Shawna so far. I would love if you had anymore suggestions. This is probably an odd thing to ask but I woul greatly appreciate the help. Thanks in advanced!
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 3:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds exciting!! I'm no good with things like this, but I kind of like SH Designs :)

Welcome to the group!
rissarin
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! And congrats on the new adventure!

I'm not good with naming things like that, but I'm always a fan of original names. A lady I used to know made jewelry and she used her kids initials, K&E Charms, or something like that.
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
What kind of style of jewelry? What personality does it have? I would try to get a stronger name that gives a glimpse of you product line? Does that make sense?
HotMama330
Happy Holidays, Cafemom friends. I'll see you again in January.
Yesterday at 11:22 AM
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

How about Creations by Shawna?

Have you written a business and marketing plan yet?  Have you checked out the availability of the URL for the names you want?

I'm looking for friends who are loyal, intelligent, kind and who love to chat.  If this is you, contact me.

shaharv
by New Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Thanks to everyone who responded so far!! I love the suggestions and advice. you rock

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN