Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Mom question

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:08 AM
  • 9 Replies

What was the best meal your mom cooked?

by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:08 AM

My mom makes the BEST lasagne

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Hmm that's a tough one since my mom didn't cook often. She did make this fried rice that always went over well. It's basically rice, mixed veggies, hamburger and soy sauce for flavor.

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I don't know. My mom cooks but she doesn't like to and it shows. She did make a pretty good lasagna, and she makes good soups.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:59 AM

my favorite was always ground beef patties with brown gravy, mashed potatoes, and corn.

Marz31
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 11:23 AM

pot roast, it's so delicious!!!! the potatoes are awesome, but I think I like the yummy carrots :) she never puts enough in either ;)

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:13 PM
scalloped oysters.
JessiFaye
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 11:19 PM
My mom doesn't really cook. The one thing I always go back to is her macaroni and tomatoes... easy, but yummy.
Mireya926
by Mire on Oct. 11, 2013 at 8:21 AM

o wow my mom did cooked so many great things. One that I really enjoyed was her enchiladas.

p3rd_one
by Judith Poodith on Oct. 11, 2013 at 8:58 AM

oh boy, you ladies are making me nostalgic!! Now I want some of my mom's cooking! Everything she made was delicious. She'd make these weird concoctions that I think she just made up names for, but she always made yummy meals. With a family of 7 and a small income, she had to be creative lol.

I think my favorite dish by her is a Filipino dish called Pacit Palabok. It's kinna like Filipino spaghetti, I guess. It's mostly a special occasion meal though, so when she made it I was always super excited :)

I think I'll go call my mom now lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)