Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Tired of trying to make ends meet?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 5:58 PM
  • 0 Replies

Hi my name is Estell Brewster. I'm excited to become a part of Cafemoms. I don't have a lot of friends and I'm new to Dallas Texas. I was laid off of my job a year ago and have been looking for another job since ever since so I decided to just stop looking for a job and look for a better opportunity to get me out of the rut I was in. I'm here to tell you that this is my testimony of who God is. I'm now a owner of a large gifting company. I never thought I would be in this place after all I've been through. Being my own boss is the best thing that has ever happened to me and my family. I can honestly say that I don't regret being laid off anymore. I am here to help other women who are going through financial challenges. I feel the need to give back and do the work of God by helping others fulfilled their needs as well. I am also a published author. Feel free to google my name. If you're interested in improving your lives and making a huge difference in your family,  please visit my website at www.mystella.labellabaskets.com and click on Earn Income. I promise it will be the best decision you've ever made for yourself. It was for me and I'm so grateful for the path I'm on now.  Have a blessed and prosperous day!

by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)