Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

ANYONE WORK FOR A "REAL WORK FROM COMPANY?

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:12 AM
  • 7 Replies
I am on sick leave and need to make ends meet,I am selling on ebay username SWEETSSS2008 ,ANYONE?any advice will help,thank you.
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Crazywrap
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Hi there, have you heard of these crazy wraps? They tighten, tone and firm. It's an amazing opportunity for someone looking to work from home, I am having do much fun with these wraps. My email is njskinnygirlwrap@gmail.com if you would like more info, I look forward to hearing from you

702layla
by New Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 5:26 AM

I sell Candles with Soyl Scents and also Seacret Skin Care!  Both of them are amazing products!

email me @    laylasabin@hotmail.com if you want to take a look at what they offer!!

smile mini

mcsells2011
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:21 AM
I am selling items now that's not what I am looking for,not selling, more of online maybethank.I am Selling on ebay username sweetsss_2008.
baileymarie723
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 1:06 PM
I do. There is no selling involved, and you don't have to do parties or anything like that. If you would like some information send me a private message.
HotMama330
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm self employed. 

What do you need advice on?  Ebay?  Marketing?  Running a small business?  Something else?

Quoting mcsells2011:

I am on sick leave and need to make ends meet,I am selling on ebay username SWEETSSS2008 ,ANYONE?any advice will help,thank you.

I'm looking for friends who are loyal, intelligent, kind and who love to chat.  If this is you, contact me.

summit238
by New Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Yes.  I sell flowers, cookie bouquets and gift baskets online.  It is a great company and all consultants can purchase items at a 20% discount.  You can email me at nuvadogifts@gmail.com for more information.

greenenergymom
by New Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are on sick leave.  And I know making ends meet can be difficult and adds to an already difficult situation.

I am proud to be involved with a company that is about sharing and giving back.  There are lots of great work from home opportunities, but this one is different.  So different in fact that Deepak Chopra is now part of our organization.  If you care about sustainable energy, giving back, and doing something that helps reduce our dependence on foreign fuel AND gives you the opportunity to earn a wonderful income, get free energy with no investment or website fees, no products to buy or sell then please contact me.  In the interim, please feel free to visit www.empowered-power.com.  Or better yet, just call me at 781-990-8681.

Warm wishes and a speedy recovery,

Susan Brewer

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)