Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Stressed out???

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 3:50 AM
  • 0 Replies

As Mom's we are very busy, with so much to keep up with. Ballet, school functions, sports, meals,

laundry, you get my drift. Are you so stressed out that you don't know which way is up? blank stareI have found that working from home has been the most suitable for my family and I. I have done both, working outside of the home and now I do work from home. What a difference it makes being able to spend the day with my children and work around their nap time. It rocks!

I am with an amazing organization that pays daily, offers life time residual income as well as benefits. We are a rock solid company that has been in existence for 21 years. We are sweeping the nation and have great credentials.

You know, you can do it all! We are Mom's, we can do anything!!! But be realistic to your energy level, your time and your stress level. The question is not what can you handle, but what do you want to handle? Is it really worth it? What are your values? What is important to you in the raising of your children? I have found countless women desiring to work from home. Working outside of the home is not realistic for me any longer, but it is for countless women, which is awesome! However, many are needing this opportunity. If this is you, let's chat! :)

by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 3:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN