Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

So it's snowing and 37 degrees :(

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:21 PM
  • 28 Replies
1 mom liked this

Big huge flakes and lots of them. Visibility is less than a half mile.

I hate snow. Hate winter. It's not supposed to snow here this early.

The good news is: This is Kansas and tomorrow it is supposed to be sunny and 65!

by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrystalYaris
by Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Oh my!! Keep it! I'm in Tenn, and it's cold. I'm still in bed covered up. My house is too cold for me to move. Lol

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Jealous. DS and I were out the door at 7:10 this morning to catch the school bus, then on to work for me! Was planning to hit the gym at lunch but now I'm not so sure. I really don't want to go outside.

Quoting CrystalYaris:

Oh my!! Keep it! I'm in Tenn, and it's cold. I'm still in bed covered up. My house is too cold for me to move. Lol

LuvsHopesDreams
by New Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Oh god, I'm in Iowa and I don't even want to THINK about winter. It's already colder than normal here, and this next week is supposed to get even colder!
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Amen sister, dug out the warm fuzzy blankets for the baby today!

Although no snow in KC.
rissarin
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Lucky! I love snow and winter! They're talking a few flakes here sometime this weekend. I'm am all ready to play in it!
leahbeah143
by Leah on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Oh NO! Way too early for that crap! It was 37 this morning, but thankfully dry. I am dreading winter

HaileysMom07180
by Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:27 PM

lol my sister lives in northern Alaska, usually by the time Halloween comes, they have about 2 or 3 feet of snow and its around 8 degrees.  they had their first blizzard a month ago.

CrystalYaris
by Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:30 PM

I had plans for the day, but I'm so worn out from the trip I had to make yesterday going across state to fight a woman in court that rear ended me. =/ I decided to make up for being up at 5 am yesterday morning. I'm finally up and moving and have the heat on. It seems like I've used more heat this year than anything else (was still using the heat back in May!! which is very odd for us).

Quoting adamsmom0116:

Jealous. DS and I were out the door at 7:10 this morning to catch the school bus, then on to work for me! Was planning to hit the gym at lunch but now I'm not so sure. I really don't want to go outside.

Quoting CrystalYaris:

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Ick! You can have ALL the winter then!

Quoting rissarin:

Lucky! I love snow and winter! They're talking a few flakes here sometime this weekend. I'm am all ready to play in it!

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:57 PM

They said no accumulation but in town (I work about 4 miles outside town), everything is covered in about an inch....and still coming down.

Quoting Marti123:

Amen sister, dug out the warm fuzzy blankets for the baby today!

Although no snow in KC.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN