Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey ladies. I lost all my baby weight in 90 days. Different ways to lose your baby weight! :-)

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:23 AM
  • 38 Replies
Hey ladies. This forum is to help mothers that are struggling with that extra baby weight we all get.Please post different ideas and products that may help them. Describe what worked for you. Mine was just by drinking a weight loss coffee. Just one serving in the morning.Thanks hope this can help! :-)
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsary
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I start doing what I can about 10 days post partum.
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 3:37 AM

I did nothing. I left the hospital all 3 times in size 3s bam.

Amandamom316
by Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:06 AM
You are so lucky. . For my first child it wasn't easy. It took at least 6 months. Then with my second I started drinking this weight loss coffee and now I'm smaller then I was before. I absolutely love this product. My whole family drinks it now. I never forget to drink my coffee.. so its very easy to consume each day. I wish someone told me about this with my son.
Amandamom316
by Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:06 AM
You are so lucky. . For my first child it wasn't easy. It took at least 6 months. Then with my second I started drinking this weight loss coffee and now I'm smaller then I was before. I absolutely love this product. My whole family drinks it now. I never forget to drink my coffee.. so its very easy to consume each day. I wish someone told me about this with my son.
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I was actually 30 lbs lighter after having my DS. I was overweight and only gained 7 lbs during my pregnancy. I proceeded to gain it all back shortly after he turned 1. I've since lost 40 lbs by walking and eating healthier

mrsary
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this
What coffee?

Quoting Amandamom316:

Amandamom316
by Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Eating and exercise is the key to losing weight. What if you could lose weight just by doing what you do
everyday, which is drinking coffee.
Amandamom316
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Bump
WhitneyRawks
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 3:57 AM
Skinny Fiber had helped me and is continuing to help me! I tried many many many things, from strict dr appointed diets to many weight loss pills, including the heart attack inducing Adipex. Then I found Skinny Fiber and my life has changed drastically and now I help other women and men change theirs drastically as well :)
christaberk
by Christa on Dec. 2, 2013 at 7:03 AM
I lost mine fairly quickly. I didn't change anything. But I so need to lose some weight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)