Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Welcome to Working Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:27 PM
  • 99 Replies

Hi,

Thank you for joining Working Moms!

Please reply to this post, introduce yourself and tell us what's on your mind today!

Here's a few questions to help get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What kind of work do you do? Are you full-time or part-time?

2. How many kids do you have? 

3. Where do you live?  Where did you grow up?

4. What do you have planned for today?

After you've replied to this post, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them.  You can 'Like' their replies, as well.

You'll also find moms chatting by posting & replying on the group.
Please feel free to reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too.  Make yourself at home and join in!

Click here if you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

I look forward to getting to know you!

briefcaseJenn

by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
solmom3
by New Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Hi, My name is Megan and I have 3 kids. I just started back to work part-time as a documentataion Coordinator. I live in MD, but grew up in VA just outside of DC. Our middle kiddo turns 8 tomorrow, so we have some birthday celebrations today. ;)  

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Welcome Megan!  I too have 3 kids, and my middle kid turns 10 on Wednesday! :)

What does a documentation coordinator do?

Quoting solmom3:

Hi, My name is Megan and I have 3 kids. I just started back to work part-time as a documentataion Coordinator. I live in MD, but grew up in VA just outside of DC. Our middle kiddo turns 8 tomorrow, so we have some birthday celebrations today. ;)  

funhappymom
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Quoting solmom3:

Hi Megan! Happy birthday to your son!!

LoveJoy9563
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 5:53 AM

I work full time as an overnight (1am to 9am) youth residential treatment facilty.

I have one beautiful daughter who will be 2 months on Nov 5th.

I live in Meadville,Pa with my husband and daughter. I grew up in Pittsburgh PA 5 mins from downtown.

Currently after getting off work I plan on going home and helping husband put daughters new dresser together.

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Great job and welcome to the group!  I'm always amazed at those who work overnight and can still function (I am SO not a night person).  How do you manage it with a 2 month old?! 

Quoting LoveJoy9563:

I work full time as an overnight (1am to 9am) youth residential treatment facilty.

I live in Meadville,Pa with my husband and daughter. I grew up in Pittsburgh PA 5 mins from downtown.

Currently after getting off work I plan on going home and helping husband put daughters new dresser together.

LoveJoy9563
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Plain and simple I have an amazing DH that works 2nd shift 5pm to 1am and an understanding DD who listens when mommy says nap time lol.

Quoting the3Rs:

Great job and welcome to the group!  I'm always amazed at those who work overnight and can still function (I am SO not a night person).  How do you manage it with a 2 month old?! 

Quoting LoveJoy9563:

katrina.0822
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Hello! My name is Katrina, I am the mother of one bright wonderful 2 year old boy. I work full time at our local hospital in the Physical Therapy department as a PT Aide. During the day LO goes to daycare which he LOVES. I currently live in Central/Upstate New York but I grew up in Nova Scotia, Canada as my mother is Canadian. Today once I get out of work I have to stop quick at the grocery store and get potatos for dinner, then meet up with LO's biological father and get his Halloween costume then pick up munchkin and go home and cook dinner for 5 adults and 3 toddlers (We're having dinner guests over.) :)

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Welcome Megan!  Happy Bday to Kiddo! 

Quoting solmom3:

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Welcome!  Did you get that dresser up?

Quoting LoveJoy9563:

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:28 PM

If you weren't so far away, I would invite myself so I don't have to cook!   Welcome to our group! 

Quoting katrina.0822:

Hello! My name is Katrina, I am the mother of one bright wonderful 2 year old boy. I work full time at our local hospital in the Physical Therapy department as a PT Aide. During the day LO goes to daycare which he LOVES. I currently live in Central/Upstate New York but I grew up in Nova Scotia, Canada as my mother is Canadian. Today once I get out of work I have to stop quick at the grocery store and get potatos for dinner, then meet up with LO's biological father and get his Halloween costume then pick up munchkin and go home and cook dinner for 5 adults and 3 toddlers (We're having dinner guests over.) :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN