Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Medifast

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 4:55 PM
  • 44 Replies

I am thinking of going on medifast again.  Get rid of the expensive food and lose a few more pounds.

ANyone interested in logging weight losses with me?

Update-  I have a logger/tracker that I set up on my computer.  I can post goal updates weekly if you all like.  Or I can start a new post and track there.  Want this made sticky so we can track?  I can put anonymous names if you email me the update, or post them in whatever post we decide to use. 

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bubbie0809
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 5:10 PM

is that the drink?  Is tht all you consume?  Does it make you crazy? 

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 5:12 PM

No thanks. My weight is stuck where it is and I really don't want to record that. Also, I can't do that Medifast stuff. Ick.

But good luck to you!

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 5:35 PM

It does have drinks, but it also has food.  You have 5 meals (theirs) and one real meal (yours.  Lots of protein, very few carbs).  I have about a month worth of food, and have lost 10-15 in one month one this.  Not too bad, and I could use it!  It doesn't make me crazy, but it gives me a bit of energy, and my hair grows super fast.  I'm not asking anyone to actually buy the food (it's about $350 for a month of food).  Just log weight and progress with whatever diet or exercise regimen you do. 

Quoting Bubbie0809:

Bubbie0809
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I have heard of it, i didn't know much about it. But yes I will log weight with you. I am trying so hard to change my entire life and weight is just one of them. I love having someone to be accountable with. 

Quoting deccaf:

It does have drinks, but it also has food.  You have 5 meals (theirs) and one real meal (yours.  Lots of protein, very few carbs).  I have about a month worth of food, and have lost 10-15 in one month one this.  Not too bad, and I could use it!  It doesn't make me crazy, but it gives me a bit of energy, and my hair grows super fast.  I'm not asking anyone to actually buy the food (it's about $350 for a month of food).  Just log weight and progress with whatever diet or exercise regimen you do. 

Quoting Bubbie0809:

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Yay!!!! 

Quoting Bubbie0809:

I have heard of it, i didn't know much about it. But yes I will log weight with you. I am trying so hard to change my entire life and weight is just one of them. I love having someone to be accountable with. 

Quoting deccaf:

Quoting Bubbie0809:

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:37 AM
I'll try, though logging my weight is mortifying. Maybe I could just list # of pounds lost? Are we weighing daily? Weekly?

My soon-to-be ex boss' boss (lol) & her DH are on it & look amazing.
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:01 AM

I do Shakeology and teach clean eating as a Beachbody Coach.  I've had people lose up to 60 lbs. just by teaching them to eat more cleanly (I teach 80% clean, the rest for indulging) and incorporating home exercise.

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Oct. 25, 2013 at 10:13 AM

I'm in :D I need to get my butt back on the treadmill. Been a couple weeks again since I walked.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Sure, whatever you are comfortable with.  I think I am going to weigh daily and report weekly, more often if it's really good news.  I truly like Medifast, but it is expensive.   

Quoting the3Rs:

I'll try, though logging my weight is mortifying. Maybe I could just list # of pounds lost? Are we weighing daily? Weekly?

My soon-to-be ex boss' boss (lol) & her DH are on it & look amazing.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I just made this a favorite on my computer, so I can find it easily.  I think I will start now.  I weighed this morning and am starting at 168, partially clothed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN