Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

This is It

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:18 PM
  • 14 Replies
Tomorrow is my last day of happiness. My Co worker returns from medical leave on Monday.

I'm glad she's doing well, but I wish she'd retire. She's a drama starter. The squeaky wheel, if you may.

She's quick to lie and throw you under the bus. She left work for me to do for her. She did it all wrong. I know it was done on purpose. More than 20 things she specifically labeled wrong or didn't get approved thinking I wouldn't notice but the big bosses will. Knowing they will never question her.

See, she's 80 years old. So they feel that letting her get away with any and everything is a given. They feel it's a form of respecting their elders.

They hired a temp. But wouldn't let him sit at her desk because SHE said they better not let a temp sit at her desk.

They treat him like shit. They said he needs to work non stop for 7 hours while he's there because he's 'just a temp'. I told him to stop working while I get info for him. So, since I'm the one that trains him along with my boss he did what I said. That pissed them off.

For God's sake. No normal fucking person can stare at a computer for 7 hours straight. If he wants to stare away for 10 minutes or listen to music while he works to drown out you whiney cut throat broads, then so be it.

I'm glad his assignment in my department is over. Only because he deserves better than my co workers who can never be pleased.

They get mad because it takes him 15-20 minutes to find parking some days. Funny considering they've called me from the parking lot before to tell me that they're leaving because they've been looking for parking for an hour and it's not worth the gas.

I'm going to be miserable Monday. :(

Vent over.
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this
sending you retirement vibes to rub off on your coworker
LyTe684
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Lol. Thank you.

Quoting calsmom62:

sending you retirement vibes to rub off on your coworker
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:47 PM
My goodness, I hope I can retire by age 75. 80? And still has the energy to create trouble? That's insane. Enjoy your Friday before the evil granny returns! Do you ask her everyday, "so are you ready to retire?" I think I would!
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this
you can also dance the happy dance because if your company offers paid group life insurance. hers has been slashed to about 65% of full value. rolling the cattiness back in now and putting on my nice girl hat.
LyTe684
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:42 PM
I couldn't handle the disappointment. She's been threatening to retire every year since I've known her.

And she's still here.

Quoting Marti123:

My goodness, I hope I can retire by age 75. 80? And still has the energy to create trouble? That's insane. Enjoy your Friday before the evil granny returns! Do you ask her everyday, "so are you ready to retire?" I think I would!
LyTe684
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Lol!!!!

Quoting calsmom62:

you can also dance the happy dance because if your company offers paid group life insurance. hers has been slashed to about 65% of full value. rolling the cattiness back in now and putting on my nice girl hat.
jamberrypie
by Betty on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:25 AM

I totally feel for you.  I have a bad coworker like that too.  If she's 80, surely she will be retiring very soon.  

christaberk
by Christa on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:41 PM
She's finally made it clear that she had no plans to retire. :(

Quoting jamberrypie:

I totally feel for you.  I have a bad coworker like that too.  If she's 80, surely she will be retiring very soon.  

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this

:(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN