Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

How is Halloween looking for you?

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:01 PM
  • 21 Replies

We should have nice weather

DD is so excited!  She can't wait to go!

Party at her school on Friday, so no dirty costume to take her in on Thursday.

Are your kiddos having extended Halloween, too?

by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eyes_on_jesus
by New Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm scheduled to have my water broken at 8am so hopefully I will be having a sweet princess for Halloween and my step-kiddos will come see their baby sister after they are done TOT! 😃
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:05 PM

So your Halloween costume is "woman in labor"?  Good luck with that princess! 

Quoting eyes_on_jesus:

I'm scheduled to have my water broken at 8am so hopefully I will be having a sweet princess for Halloween and my step-kiddos will come see their baby sister after they are done TOT! 😃

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Ds1 had trunk or treat at his school on the 18th due to fall break. We had massive trick or treat streets last weekend. And on thursday he has a daycare party then will help hand out candy. Just a bit extended ;)
eyes_on_jesus
by New Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Yes it is! :) And thank you!

Enjoy your Halloween!

Quoting deccaf:

So your Halloween costume is "woman in labor"?  Good luck with that princess! 

Quoting eyes_on_jesus:

rissarin
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:10 PM
It'll be cold and maybe rainy. And I will need to do some studying at some point, but the kid is way too excited, I can't take any of it away from her. We'll do some trick or treating and maybe a Halloween carnival (if they still have it.)
JessiFaye
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:26 PM

We have a 70% chance of storms... I have a feeling I'll be eating a lot of leftover Halloween candy this year. Which is just fine with me! ;) 

RhiannonMare
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I'll be working. I originally was going to my son's Halloween party that he and his boyfriend are having. But I now work Thursday overnights, so I'll be at work from 8pm-8am.

Marz31
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Normal brisk, change of rain weather here. it sprinkles a little bit last year, but it didn't bother DD or her buddy much. Last year was her first year out (she just turned 5, 2 years ago, we were in NYC because my sister got married on Nov 1st in Central Park so we got to see the sights of the city on Halloween, but no TOTing for DD). She's going to wear last year's costume to school on Thursday so no worries of it getting messed up. Her costume this year is almost too long and it has LED lights that flash, so no way she'd ever wear it to daycare anyway! it would come home in shreds.

christaberk
by Christa on Oct. 28, 2013 at 5:23 PM
We are busy, as usual.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Steph's daycare is doing it Friday because I guess there were a lot of parents complaining of dirty costumes for TOT.  Uh, yeah, they are in DAYCARE!!  I sent her in an old costume that still fit.   

Quoting Marz31:

Normal brisk, change of rain weather here. it sprinkles a little bit last year, but it didn't bother DD or her buddy much. Last year was her first year out (she just turned 5, 2 years ago, we were in NYC because my sister got married on Nov 1st in Central Park so we got to see the sights of the city on Halloween, but no TOTing for DD). She's going to wear last year's costume to school on Thursday so no worries of it getting messed up. Her costume this year is almost too long and it has LED lights that flash, so no way she'd ever wear it to daycare anyway! it would come home in shreds.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)