Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Rain, Rain, Go away!

Posted by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:30 AM
  • 6 Replies

Yuck! It's raining and is supposed to rain all day today and tomorrow. I'm really hoping that it stops raining so that DS can go TOT. I was hoping to take him to the pumpkin patch at the local church tonight since I completely forgot about it this past weekend and it's over tomorrow.

I know we need the rain but couldn't it wait until after Halloween?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:32 AM

We are supposed to have decent weather for TOT.  But with it raining early in the week, I am having my doubts.  Luckily, MIL took Steph to the pumpkin patch.  Hope it stops for you guys!

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Oct. 30, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Woohoo! It stopped raining :) Now if it would stay this way until after we go to the pumpkin patch.

aj_mom
by Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:20 PM

I know we just got a flash flood advisory to be extended until tomorrow night at 10 pm it was supposed to only to go to tomorrow morning.

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Yuck! Hopefully it doesn't get that bad.

Quoting aj_mom:

I know we just got a flash flood advisory to be extended until tomorrow night at 10 pm it was supposed to only to go to tomorrow morning.

aj_mom
by Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Me too. So far today isn't as bad as they expected so hoping it misses us and doesn't wait to come until tomorrow.

Quoting trfgirl56701:

Yuck! Hopefully it doesn't get that bad.

Quoting aj_mom:

JessiFaye
by Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 2:39 PM

We're supposed to have storms all day and night tomorrow. I don't think very many kiddos will be coming to our door! There is an indoor trick-or-treat at the mall every year, and I imagine that's where everybody will go.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN