So you're ready with your toffee, its time to do the rest.
To make the crust (*You can skip this step entirely by buying a ready made graham cracker crust.)
- Grind up digestive cookies in food processor.
- Melt stick of butter in microwave and pour into crumb mixture.
- Blend until you have a moist sand mixture.
- Smooth wet crumbs into pie plate to make a crust.
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
To make whipped cream (*You can skip this step entirely by using cool whip. )
- Whip cold cream and vanilla on high until whipped
- Set aside
Now its time to bring it all together. Cut up bananas into slices and lay into your crust. It doesn't matter how you arrange them really. Just go wild.
Open toffee can, mix with knife until smooth, pour on bananas.
Spread whipped cream over the whole mess.
Grate chocolate on top (optional)
Put in fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
So there you have it. Yum in a pan. I dare you not to love it.ogger.