Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

She said what?!?

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 5:04 PM
  • 12 Replies
What is the craziest thing your child has said this week?

What about the sweetest?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
christaberk
by Christa on Nov. 8, 2013 at 5:07 PM
My older daughter made her teacher cry this week. She was just so welcoming to a new student.

New girl came in, kindergarten, and was very upset about being there

Catie walked up to the new girl, sat down beside her, put her arm around her, and told her how much she will love the class and her teacher. All the fun stuff they will do and how much she will enjoy it.

My sweet girl. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 11:47 PM
He hasn't said anything funny this week. The best thing he's said is that he loves me
christaberk
by Christa on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Well, that's plenty sweet. :-)

Quoting cjsmom1:

He hasn't said anything funny this week. The best thing he's said is that he loves me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mattsmate
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this
She told us that she wanted Sammy and Cayla to sit next to her and that she missed them. They are my friends daughters that we visited a few hours away last weekend.
christaberk
by Christa on Nov. 9, 2013 at 2:45 PM
That's sweet!

Quoting mattsmate:

She told us that she wanted Sammy and Cayla to sit next to her and that she missed them. They are my friends daughters that we visited a few hours away last weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 5:46 PM
"No I can watch any TV shows because don't get nightmares mommy, because I am as strong as Hulk in my dreams, I can beat anyone"

"The tooth fairy visited me and told me she didn't want me to brush my teeth."

".........because I am going to marry mommy when I grow up"

"Mom, there's a big puddle of pee in the bathroom" and no I do not own pets........

"Mommy if I had enough money in my piggybank, I would but you a penguin"

The list goes on and on in our house, lol!
christaberk
by Christa on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Funny!

Quoting Marti123:

"No I can watch any TV shows because don't get nightmares mommy, because I am as strong as Hulk in my dreams, I can beat anyone"

"The tooth fairy visited me and told me she didn't want me to brush my teeth."

".........because I am going to marry mommy when I grow up"

"Mom, there's a big puddle of pee in the bathroom" and no I do not own pets........

"Mommy if I had enough money in my piggybank, I would but you a penguin"

The list goes on and on in our house, lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smorgan865
by Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:25 PM

My 4 year old asked to go to "The Optimus Store" (aka Five Below) and I told him we can go another day. He said, "Hmmm, ok, how about we go in 17 days." I lost it laughing so hard in the car I thought I was going to pee myself.

The sweetest thing, was I asked my DH to get me a tissue for the baby's nose and our 4 year old was in his room, he came running out and said, "I'll get the tissue." and then started to cry when my DH had already gotten it. through his tears he said, "I wanted to be the one to help mommy with Silas."

I love him to pieces!!!

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Today DS and I stopped at my office to pick up some things I'd forgotten to bring home. As we walked through the office kitchen, he said, "You need to make a cake!"

What?

You need to make a cake.

Why?

(exasperated, duh) Mommy, just look around. (big arm sweep ala Vanna White) There's NOTHING to eat here!

preacherskid
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Yesterday at my parents' house we were watching Monsters University, and in the beginning when the dragon monster who runs the program makes her entrance, YDD looks at the tv and sayas "mommy!"  Thank you honey.  Glad to know I have the dragon lady bit down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)