Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

OMG! Guess what i found out last night...

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 10:23 AM
  • 35 Replies
3 moms liked this

We are expecting #3, July 18th 2014. We had decided to TTC but totally surprised it happened so fast. It was literally the night we decided to try and concieve was the night we got pregnant.

by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dewinter
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Congratulations! !!!!
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Congratulations!!!
mickstinator
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Congrats! That's wonderful. : )
Bubbie0809
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Congrats! 

RonaH
by Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Congrats!

Aeshaia
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Thank you so much ladies, well we are excited and decided to start trying, we only had sex 1 time 2 days before I ovulated because he had decided after that 1 time to wait to try for Nov so we didnt have to have another July baby. I really didnt want them having to share Bdays, but God had other plans and I conceived that 1 night... lol

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Congratulations! 

Aeshaia
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Thank you

Quoting Marti123:

Congratulations! 

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:27 PM

This made me laugh. My DH and I NEVER TTC. And my the last time we were actually trying to completely prevent, BUT all 3 of mine share the month of Sept as their birth month! It's crazy. Everyone tells DH we must only have sex once a year, lol, which is so not the case! 

Quoting Aeshaia:

Thank you so much ladies, well we are excited and decided to start trying, we only had sex 1 time 2 days before I ovulated because he had decided after that 1 time to wait to try for Nov so we didnt have to have another July baby. I really didnt want them having to share Bdays, but God had other plans and I conceived that 1 night... lol

Aeshaia
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:35 PM

lol that's funny... ok sweetie time for our annual sex time. lmao

Quoting Marti123:

This made me laugh. My DH and I NEVER TTC. And my the last time we were actually trying to completely prevent, BUT all 3 of mine share the month of Sept as their birth month! It's crazy. Everyone tells DH we must only have sex once a year, lol, which is so not the case! 

Quoting Aeshaia:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)