Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Holiday season

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 2:50 PM
  • 11 Replies
I celebrate Christmas. My teaching partner celebrates Hanukkah. We exchange gifts for the Holiday (at least we did last year. I've purchased her gifts for this year already).

What about you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 5:29 PM
We celebrate Christmas as do all my co-workers and family.
adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:40 PM

This.

We don't do gifts at work. Our family has decided to not do gifts for the adults - only for the kids. It's much less stressful that way.

Quoting Marti123:

RhiannonMare
by Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:43 PM

No, I don't celebrate Christmas nor Hanukkah, so I don't exchange gifts with anyone.

ablox
by Aisha on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:45 PM
We do Christmas, we dot do gifts at work though but we buys gifts of everyone else
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:30 PM
I celebrate both and always have. My dad was Jewish and my mom converted when they got married.
jurnee14
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:24 PM

I celebrate Christmas, but we dont do a gift exchange at work. We used to, but we are all single working moms, or were at the time, and  we would raather we all use the money on  our kids and extended family.

rissarin
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Quoting Marti123:

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:40 AM
we celebrate Christmas. I have not shopped yet this yr though I have bookmarked some things online
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:46 AM

We celebrate Christmas. We don't do a gift exchange or anything at work. When I lived closer to my family we'd each draw a name for the gift exchange or do a white elephant gift. The kids would also draw a name. Made it easier since there were so many of us. I have 6 uncles and 1 aunt on my dad's side and I think there were 30+ grandkids and 10+ great-grandkids

leahbeah143
by Leah on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:24 AM

I make gifts for the girls in the lab but that's about it. I don't have monies to get something for everybody in the company.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)