Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Is saving money important to you and your family?

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 11:24 PM
  • 5 Replies
Saving money is especially important to me because I have such a large family. I am a stay at home mom so making money from home to help my husband out is important to me as well. I make sure evrything i do benefits me no matter what and wont put me in debt to work. I am always ready to help someone to succeed and to be able to stay home to be with their children because i feel its important to be there for your kids especially with all the horrible things that go on nowadays. I save money so in turn I make money as well. Anyone who wants tips on what you can do to be able to stay home with your kids or even to help out with bills and save money inbox me at seeanewu@gmail.com Just in time for Christmas :-)
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
christaberk
by Christa on Nov. 11, 2013 at 7:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks for sharing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daryahna
by New Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Your welcome :-)
love_is_beauty
by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 1:25 PM
im interested in learning more about this
daryahna
by New Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:28 AM
I actually havd 2 things I am apart of that are pretty awesome programs especially now before the holidays . My main program is Solavei which also has a cashback program as well. I saved 20% at target the other day and the money was deposited onto my card to use with the rest of my cashback purchases. I have a quick overview saved by a friend of thr CEO. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgRpInsS_PU and the other is pretty awesome as well its Lyoness free to join http://www.discoverlyoness.com I honostly love both. I do more but as far as savings these two are top hands down. If you want information on enrolling let me know its fast and simple. :-) Happy Holidays

Quoting love_is_beauty:im interested in learning more about this
daryahna
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 11:01 AM

Hello fellow mommies I wanted to invite you all to a call today which is going to be phenominal. You can be in any business to attend. Have a Prosperous Day Everyone and hope you can catch the call today at 1pm its gonna be life changing.

The number to call at 1pm is 559-726-1300 and the access code is 946406#

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN