Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Confessions

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:12 AM
  • 52 Replies
What do you need to confess?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
christaberk
by Christa on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:12 AM
I get angry easily and hold on to the anger. I need to just learn to let things go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gee18
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I can't let go of the past.. and its eating me up inside. I want to be happy and see other people but my ex still give me hope one day and I can't seem to let go. I always go back to him and he then changes his mind the next day. Ugh :/
christaberk
by Christa on Nov. 19, 2013 at 7:04 AM
1 mom liked this
That's tough, mama. :-(

Quoting gee18:

I can't let go of the past.. and its eating me up inside. I want to be happy and see other people but my ex still give me hope one day and I can't seem to let go. I always go back to him and he then changes his mind the next day. Ugh :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2zbg
by Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 7:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I wish I could learn to let go of the past and how it hurt me so bad. I want to be able to move on and meet a wonderful guy that I don't hold a grudge to, even if he does nothing wrong. It's been a year and 3 months and I still cant forget about all the pain. :(

christaberk
by Christa on Nov. 19, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Hugs, mama.

Quoting mommy2zbg:

I wish I could learn to let go of the past and how it hurt me so bad. I want to be able to move on and meet a wonderful guy that I don't hold a grudge to, even if he does nothing wrong. It's been a year and 3 months and I still cant forget about all the pain. :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2zbg
by Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Thank you. :)

Quoting christaberk:

Hugs, mama.

Quoting mommy2zbg:

leahbeah143
by Leah on Nov. 19, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I have depression and anxiety - I HATE having anxiety

christaberk
by Christa on Nov. 19, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Anxiety is the worst. :-(

Quoting leahbeah143:

I have depression and anxiety - I HATE having anxiety

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SkullyDevour
by Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

That sometimes I do miss my days of being a free-spirited bachelorette. I wouldn't change my new life for the world but sometimes I feel like my identity has somehow gotten a bit...lost.

mickstinator
by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

i get indignant a little too easily. i have a hard time letting go of resentment of common behavior that i feel is detrimental. : /

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)