Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OK, I am officially tired of hearing the song

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 9:55 AM
  • 16 Replies

From Frozen.  All Steph wants to hear is the snowman song.  It now goes through my head on a loop.  Ugh.

What songs are your kids into right now?

by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mickstinator
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Brody has recently become obsessed with the Caillou theme song, but he can't say Caillou. He says "cha-choo." So he walks around singing "Chaaa-choooo! Chaaa-chooo! Me!" I haven't yet gotten sick of it.

Mitchell went through a phase a few years ago when he would say everything to the tune of that god awful "I'm a gummy bear" song from that horrid gummy bear video on youtube. It was a very low time in my life. lol! ; )

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Caillou seems to be mostly a thing of the past.  Steph has discovered Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First.  Thankfully, that whiny little boy is not really heard anymore!  And I don't know what the gummy bear video is.  And please don't share  :)

Quoting mickstinator:

Brody has recently become obsessed with the Caillou theme song, but he can't say Caillou. He says "cha-choo." So he walks around singing "Chaaa-choooo! Chaaa-chooo! Me!" I haven't yet gotten sick of it.

Mitchell went through a phase a few years ago when he would say everything to the tune of that god awful "I'm a gummy bear" song from that horrid gummy bear video on youtube. It was a very low time in my life. lol! ; )

mickstinator
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 10:19 AM

It's horrible. I won't tortue you with it! haha. 

And look at Steph moving on! Mitch went through a Doc McStuffins phase, too. Her songs aren't too bad. Brody is getting more into Caillou, but Curious George still holds the top spot. 

Quoting deccaf:

Caillou seems to be mostly a thing of the past.  Steph has discovered Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First.  Thankfully, that whiny little boy is not really heard anymore!  And I don't know what the gummy bear video is.  And please don't share  :)

Quoting mickstinator:

leahbeah143
by Leah on Dec. 3, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Sometimes we have the exact same taste in music, sometimes I'm like "what the f are you listening to?!" lol

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 10:39 AM

It wouldn't be so bad if the other 31 songs on the soundtrack were rotated through.  She wants it to repeat the song. 

Quoting leahbeah143:

Sometimes we have the exact same taste in music, sometimes I'm like "what the f are you listening to?!" lol

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Royals from lourde

jingle bells

katie Perry's eye of a ttiger lol, too funny!

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I love Royals.  And have you heard Unconditionally by Katie Perry?

Quoting Marti123:

Royals from lourde

jingle bells

katie Perry's eye of a ttiger lol, too funny!

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 9:44 PM
I have no idea where he heard this stupid song, but ds will come up to me and say "what time is it?" I always answer wrong and get a "no it's peanut butter jelly time eeyyyoo" over and over again. At least he does a dance to go with it
jamberrypie
by Betty on Dec. 4, 2013 at 1:01 AM

What Does the Fox Say!

christaberk
by Christa on Dec. 4, 2013 at 4:45 AM
Frozen is Catie's current favorite movie ever. But she doesn't know the songs yet. Luckily. :-)

Catie likes to sing songs from the little Mermaid. "part of your world 'all day long.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)