Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

kindermusik educators?

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 5:33 PM
  • 14 Replies
Hello, I'm new this group my name is Amanda. I'm a kindermusik teacher and I'm looking for others who are too. Any one interested in chatting about the resent changes, or sharing tips, or anything would be great! Thanks ladies!
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Hi Amanda and welcome to the group!  I'm not a Kindermusik teacher, though I did consider it once upon a time.  I have my music ed degree and taught music (mostly band/choir) for 13 years.

Do you enjoy being a Kindermusik teacher?

amanda.lyn
by New Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Quoting the3Rs:

Hi Amanda and welcome to the group!  I'm not a Kindermusik teacher, though I did consider it once upon a time.  I have my music ed degree and taught music (mostly band/choir) for 13 years.

Do you enjoy being a Kindermusik teacher?

Yes, I love the job! Bringing music to kids is amazing! As you know. Km is such a fun program. But it can be difficult to get new students, and there have been a lot of changes in the company lately. Also, I am all alone here in NY. I wish I had a group of peers! Thanks for the welcome!
leahbeah143
by Leah on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I'm not but my friend Erica is. I wish I could tag her in this post lol I'm sure she would love another Kindermusik mom to talk to!

amanda.lyn
by New Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Quoting leahbeah143:

I'm not but my friend Erica is. I wish I could tag her in this post lol I'm sure she would love another Kindermusik mom to talk to!

Aw I'd love to meet her too. Maybe she'll fine us here! You should suggest a tag feature to the cm staff, who knows... It could be the new thing!
amanda.lyn
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Bump!
elwalters77
by Erica on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Hi Amanda! I am Erica and I have been teaching Kindermusik for a year now! Welcome to the group!

Quoting amanda.lyn:
Quoting leahbeah143:

Aw I'd love to meet her too. Maybe she'll fine us here! You should suggest a tag feature to the cm staff, who knows... It could be the new thing!
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Welcome!  DD was in Kindermusic for a summer and fall session.  SHe enjoyed it. 

amanda.lyn
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Quoting deccaf:

Welcome!  DD was in Kindermusic for a summer and fall session.  SHe enjoyed it. 

Thank you, it really is a fun program! Im glad she enjoyed it!
amanda.lyn
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Quoting elwalters77: Hi Amanda! I am Erica and I have been teaching Kindermusik for a year now! Welcome to the group!

Quoting amanda.lyn:
Quoting leahbeah143:

Hi Erica, I sent you a message. Thanks for adding me!
amanda.lyn
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Bump...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)