Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

This is just ridiculous!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 9:19 AM
  • 10 Replies

What is wrong with some people? I can't believe they acted like toddlers over hash browns! Yeah I hate when my order gets screwed up but I have enough sense to not walk into the store acting like a fool and throwing a tantrum even my 3 year old wouldn't get away with.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_southeast_valley/mesa/valley-couple-calls-911-after-they-dont-get-hash-brown-order-at-mcdonalds

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Wow.  Just wow.  I have a McDonalds where they can never get an order right.  If I don't look in the bag right away and have them fix it there, I email their corporate office.  But I would never think to go in and cause any kind of scene, let alone call 911.

On a side note, these workers who can't manage to fill an order correctly are the same ones who want $15 an hour. 

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Good grief!
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Mistakes happen. These people completely overreacted.

My first day working in McDonalds I had some guy scream and curse at me because I didn't put enough coffee in his cup. Mind you I was 14 and he was an adult. One of the teens in the grill came out and asked the guy to leave and this guy started threatening to jump him after work and everything else. People are crazy.
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I just...I...wow.  Can't wrap my head around this at all.  Our McD's gets our order wrong nearly every time we go (which isn't that often).  Sometimes I ask for a correction and they do it no problem.  Sometimes I just don't care.  Never could I imagine acting like THAT for any reason.

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:10 PM

That is just insane.

I worked at Wendy's in high school and our manager didn't order properly and we ran out of burgers -  yup!  No burgers at Wendy's all night.  Not ONCE did I have an irate or rude customer.  Most of them looked surprised or even laughed. 

Quoting cjsmom1: Mistakes happen. These people completely overreacted.

My first day working in McDonalds I had some guy scream and curse at me because I didn't put enough coffee in his cup. Mind you I was 14 and he was an adult. One of the teens in the grill came out and asked the guy to leave and this guy started threatening to jump him after work and everything else. People are crazy.

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:34 PM
One customer threatened to jump through the window and beat up a pregnant employee. The cops were called because the lady wouldn't leave

Quoting the3Rs:

That is just insane.

I worked at Wendy's in high school and our manager didn't order properly and we ran out of burgers -  yup!  No burgers at Wendy's all night.  Not ONCE did I have an irate or rude customer.  Most of them looked surprised or even laughed. 

Quoting cjsmom1: Mistakes happen. These people completely overreacted.

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:36 PM
I saw this on the news last night...the whole one minute of news we watched. Smh
leahbeah143
by Leah on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

people are assholes

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 2:06 PM

This is really a crazy thought, too, isn't it?! Bet these workers have never thought of it like this before.

If I did my job wrong as often as McD's is notorious for, and then have the nerve to ask for a raise....I'd be laughed out of the job altogether! And I should be.

Quoting deccaf:

On a side note, these workers who can't manage to fill an order correctly are the same ones who want $15 an hour. 

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 2:30 PM

What's wrong with people?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)