Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Are you ready?

Posted by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 4:29 PM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

Are you all ready for Christmas or do you have some last minute things to do?

I have to make our dish to share tomorrow and wrap a few things I just got today, otherwise I am ready.

by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 4:31 PM
I have a teeny bit of wrapping to do, but that's it.
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Just make the dinner.  :)

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:03 PM
a little shopping and wrapping. Nothing I'm stressing about though
adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:05 PM

You know, my stupid family scheduling and rescheduling and rescheduling and changing their minds all the time is frankly pissing me off and now I'm ready to say screw them all, let's just have Christmas at OUR house with JUST the kids, dh, and me. Would be so much simpler. Other than that, everything is done - buying, wrapping, cooking, etc.

Humbug!

TXHulaMama
by New Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:29 PM

I need to wrap a finish a gift I'm making, wrap a few things and clean the house. I may pick up a couple little extra things if I have time.

christaberk
by Christa on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:11 PM
I finished wrapping this evening. gifts are under the tree and santa stuff is ready to go.

I just need to get a jump on food peep tomorrow so all I have to do on Wednesdayis pop it in the oven.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Loveplusmama
by Silver Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:33 PM

We have all of our wrapping yet to do...and it has to happen tonight. Then we are hosting dinner on Christmas day. I hadn't been stressed, but now that we need to do a quick once over on the house and prep to cook, I am starting to really focus on my to do list!

Mommy2Boys0900
by Bronze Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 9:31 PM
I'm ready. All of the boys gifts are wrapped and under the tree. We're not having a big dinner. I'm not even sure that Im cooking.
kellysp6637
by Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I believe I am FINALLY ready!  I spent the majority of the evening tonight just wrapping.  I have to put together the gift card cards...but I can take care of that tomorrow morning.

I'm so glad I took this week off from work....I did the rest of my shopping this morning...but really this year, Christmas just snuck up on me...I was not ready in the least.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Sooo not ready, long night ahead of me :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN