Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Today's plans - what's yours?

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 9:09 AM
  • 19 Replies

We're all still on vacation so what to do...what to do...

Yesterday we each spent time playing with the new stuff (including me watching my own new movies and beginning to read my new book). 

Today, is more of a "together" day.  I think we'll be going to see either Frozen or Walking with Dinosaurs, then grab a little lunch, go sledding at the famous sledding hill in town, then wrap things up with a quick trip to the store to get what I need to make my side dish for tomorrow's family Christmas.

Should be a fun day!

So how about you?  What are your plans for today?

by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Today, working 8-5, force myself back to the gym over my lunch break. On my way home, hit the grocery store.

DH's kids will be back from their mother's tonight and I'm sure they have plans but I have no idea what they are or how they will affect DH and/or me.

Tomorrow DH's parents will be here for Christmas, so tonight and tomorrow morning I will finish getting ready for that. Trying to get some of the meals prepped so I don't have to spend the whole day tomorrow in the kitchen.

mickstinator
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Today is the only day of the week that I have to work. The kids are staying with my little sister until my husband and I get home. Hopefully the neighbor kids are out so they don't get too bored at the house. My 5 year old still has his lego sets to build and he got two video games for christmas, so he'll probably be content to sit inside all day. We've been pretty lax this holiday season. : )

My 3 year old...hopefully he doesn't make the house too much messier than it already is. 

Marz31
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Work, I got in late because I'm just absolutely wiped-out tired! DH has the flu, so when I left, he was going thru his fever breaking, shivering like he could never remember doing before and DD was still asleep. I stopped thru starbucks and got my coffee free because I sat in line FOREVER. that was a nice start to the day, also witnessed a gorgeous sunrise sky, even took a picture, but it's still on my phone. Work should be quiet, I may go home early, one of our software programs will be down all day and what I have left after the morning's work is in there, so I can't even think about doing it. Tonight, I'll go home, make dinner and then play with DD and her new AG paper dolls (that go with the doll I got her for her birthday)

strongerwtime
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 11:38 AM

at work but at least the kids are away for next 3 days. I will probably go out on a date this eve after I help with my church's monthly food pantry ministry...and to a holiday party tomorrow...church on sunday. Glad to have good plans. 

Bubbie0809
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:28 PM

I am still finishing up laundry (got distracted by neighboors and a headache yesterday) and then I need to go out and pick up the present for my neice that I forgot. 

Then pack because we are either leaving tonight or first thing in the morning to go to my mom's for Christmas celebration. 

leahbeah143
by Leah on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I'm at work until 2 or 2:30. I might go pick up a bike from my boss's house after work, then heading home to order pizza, take down some of the Christmas stuff, and watch movies.

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Sounds like fun!
I just replaced my tire because I got a flat on Christmas. Now we're at the laundromat and when we're done we're going to the bank and maybe the jcp outlet because it's going out of business. I'm working an awake overnight shift today.
LyTe684
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Slowly cleaning/organizing DS room.
christaberk
by Christa on Dec. 27, 2013 at 1:59 PM
We are going from mall to mall looking for something particular my husband wants.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nighttiger
by Ashley on Dec. 27, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Ds1 went to daycare for his 1 day this week. I'm spending time with ds2 and errands
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN